Sock aids are adaptive dressing equipment designed to help you pull on socks or stockings if your mobility is temporarily or permanently disabled. USE CODE "SUMMER15" for 15% OFF This Sock Aid. Myrmsstore.com has lower prices than any anyone! Amazon, Walgreens and CVS
An added benefit is that it helps disabled or elderly individuals retain their independence.
They are essentially 'foot chutes' that your sock slides over, allowing you to insert your foot inside, then pulling the handle straps to pull the sock on and the sock aid itself off as it travels up your ankle.
- RMS Deluxe Sock Aid helps individuals pull on socks or stockings
- Built up foam handles and flexible plastic shell. Slip resistant pad and cords can be cut to adjust length
- Shell measures 9.5" long X 5" wide X 3" thick, Overall 38" long with shell and cords
- RMS Limited Lifetime Warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Instruction Sheet included.